SURVEYORS NEEDED ACROSS Leeds, yorkshire & greater manchester
We're helping an award-winning, North-West based Independent Residential Survey business to recruit Surveyors and Senior Surveyors to join their well-established valuation team where you will benefit from fantastic support, mentoring and development.
The role is ideal for a surveyor looking for a change of direction out of the corporate world to a more flexible working life.
Working from home, choose the hours to suit you and even part-time flexible work is available!
Day to day you will; undertake mortgage valuations, home buyer inspections and condition reports on a wide variety of residential property within your chosen area.
To be considered for this position you will need to be an MRICS or AssocRICS Residential Valuation Surveyor and be a registered valuer. With recent experience in a similar position you will be passionate about the residential sector and will hold a valid UK driving licence.
The company will consider conversions from other surveying paths, as long as you can succesfuly apply for the Registered Valuer qualification.
All surveyors benefit from;
- Competitive salary, circa £40,000, and incentive scheme (monthly and annually) OTE £70k per annum
- Private Healthcare and Annual Leave Schemes
- Profit Share Scheme
- Vehicle allowance
- Flexible working
- Collaborative, intelligent and friendly team to support you in daily activities
- iPad technology
- Home based working arrangements
- Their own geographical patch
- The support of a dedicated booker
- Streamlined processes, maximising surveyors’ productivity and earning potential